Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Due to mis-labeled commercial seed packs from a company in the U.K. (Thompson-Morgan, Ltd.) we got a mis-start in our Habanero growing venture. I've deleted the irrelevant posts and kept the ones that generally apply to growing potted plants.
So after the false start we actually got going February 9th, 2010.  
I've started growing Habanero peppers which I miss very much; because, I've never been able to get them in 7 years I've been living here. I've spoken to many people who have tried and failed to grow Habaneros here in LOS. A friend of mine and I now have 1 Habanero and things are looking good; at least so far.
I'm keeping a daily dairy of the process and will post as I go along. The one thing we've learned is; it isn't easy to grow them here due to many reasons; which I'll go into as things progress.
Hope to hear from you out there; feed back is a good thing and maybe together we'll figure it out.
Keep checking in for updates. Thanks,
Verne

No comments:

Post a Comment